Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Sharing the love, 
so Happy Valentine's to YOU!

I managed to make a few Valentines tags, though I'd hoped to make more.
In addition to my Whitman Sampler (thanks to the hubby for the chocolate), I could have
used a dozen stems of TIME ... yes, time. I don't seem to have enough of it these day
and I'd love to have some extra. 

I wish time was like my cell phone roller over min, whenever I get a little extra 
I can cash it in when I need it ... eh, what can ya do right?

Oh Yeah TAGS


This is the one I made for my Hubby:
 
Not sure if you can read it, but it says; 
For the One I Love


I really like this one and if it wasn't so late when I had 
make these I would have added some stitching
like I did to the first tag I made a couple of weeks ago
(below)


I have no idea what to do with the other tags 
as they  clearly have romantic links to them
versus a fun silly Valentine's card you would give to your
good friend or something . 

Perhaps I'll save em' for next year when I have an Etsy store I can sell them, 
or maybe I'll have a little give away and these can be part of it??
Not sure, but they were fun and I have left overs to make more....
next year... if I get the gift of time. 

Well I gotta run, I hope YOU have time to spend today
with the one you love. 

Thank you Blog followers I appreciate you!
Happy Valentine's DAY !


3 comments:

  1. these are very cute i love the all but have a soft spot for the last one :)
    Hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, these are gorgeous...love them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments ... they are a nice way to make a gift extra special :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts ... leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!