Friday, December 23, 2011

An Artful Christmas

Here is a look at a few of the gifts I've received from my mom and her boyfriend this season:

I'm very excited to read this book
here's hoping I find MY way and style


This book is so full of CUTE 
I just squeal at the pictures! 
I'm probably not going to make 
too much before Christmas, but 
it sure will be fun after the holidays!


This is AMAZING, a set of 3 double sided
 records from the 1930's!!
The art on the cover is just fabulous too.

Even though I have a record player, it was recommended
that I not play these ...
Its a wonderfully inspiring gift.

I hope you are finding artful ways to celebrate the season!
What is inspiring YOU during the holidays?


I will be writing another blog post ( my dogs in howliday wear) ... stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie- Peg Pritchett here, you just commented on my blog, so I popped over to see your blog. Love your profile photo at Gold Medal park, when I'm in Minneapolis for work I stay right by there and take my dog for walks in that park, small world!!
    Merry Christmas!
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked my way through The Artist's Way earlier this year. It's a book that you can go through many, many times. I would say it changed my life. It definitely changed the way I think about myself. Fun Christmas stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts ... leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!