Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday

I feel like its been a while since I update my blog, but I've been sick ... the I caught the elusive cold, and I wan't even on the hunt!!

I decided to post pictures from a favorite trip the hubby and I took a couple years ago. These have lots of inspiration and goodness ... (ignore the hair, I no longer look that way). Spring pictures in the middle of winter make me smile, and give me hope! :)

The red hot sunset as we drove through Wisconsin

The Mountains of Virginia and my favorite blue sky with white clouds
as viewed through my camera and through the windshield while going 60mph

The pinky/purple sunsets of North Carolina at my aunts house.

The AMAZING Biltmore Estate in Asheville 
yeah that's me taking a picture of it :)

Dainty flowers in the Biltmore gardens
 The lazy trees protecting my husband from the HOT sun

 Pink!!

A hidden treasure found via my macro camera

 I am not a fan of bees, but I wanted the shot!

 I wish I knew the names of all these flowers, 
These look like pink elephants too me ;)

Narrow pathways

 Posing with Elvis in Nashville ... his body is no more, but his
soul lives on uh-huh!
 Poppies?? I love these
Lake Harriet, Mpls MN
Hibiscus? These remind me of Hawaii 

Pretty!!
I love turtle

Finding your bliss

I hope you find that sweet place where you can day dream and see yourself in the best light possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts ... leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!