Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lovely!!

When talking about shopping at art supply stores I should know better then to use phrases like, "I'll just be a second. Or, I just need a couple things." Not only am I lying to those around me, but I am totally lying to myself!
I get in those places and time stops, life's problems are checked at the door and all of my senses are enticed.
I find new things every time and suddenly my "couple of things" have become "many things". ;)
Tonight was no different, I was going to buy ONE tube of paint, burnt umber... But there was a sale. I ended up with 4 different colors of paint (at least I was focused enough to get the original item I needed), canvas paper AND these lovely, ornate and wonderfully textured origami papers!! These will look great in some mixed media pieces, can't wait to see what I come up with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts ... leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!