Wednesday, September 21, 2011

In progress

At 10:30pm last night I was overwhelmed with creative spirit and rather then talk myself out if it (being so late) I went with it. I chose to set a challenge, here are the guidelines;
•No drawing
•No crisp lines
•Use new (to me) techniques i.e. palate knife
•Create texture
•Keep it simple
•Let the process take it's course
• Above all Have Fun!
I must say, I love the direction this has taken. Im most surprised with the color and the tree... I've never really painted a tree before, so I rather like it. :). This is still a work in progress as the sky is too angry looking.
What I am really excited about is the introduction of Widget my little owl. He is one of many owl doodles I've created, I'm rather smitten with him :)

Let me know what you think and check back to see the finished product!

1 comment:

Penny for your thoughts ... leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!